another gem from
For any self employed actor working in the UK a yearly self assessment tax return must be filed with the Inland Revenue. The following is general guide for actors/performers about the basic ‘tax calculation’ and ‘tax return process’ for self-employed actors for UK income tax purposes.
No reliance can or should be placed solely on the following information we have given. Specific advice should always be sought from a tax accountant.
 step 1
First step

4,730 total views, 5 views today

Actors: Self Assessment Tax

Facebook Comments

Tagged on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment Spam Blocking by WP-SpamShield